Veterans Honors Services

Many people do not know that these services are available to all Veterans regardless of rank or location of burial. We are honored to provide these services to each Veteran family we serve, at no cost.

Burial Flag

Burial Flag

A United States flag is provided, at no cost, to drape the casket or accompany the urn of a deceased Veteran who served honorably in the U. S. Armed Forces. It is furnished to honor the memory of a Veteran’s military service to his or her country. We will obtain the flag on your family’s behalf for use at services.

Military Honors

Memorial Services

Military honors are available to all Veterans regardless of rank or location of burial. The ceremony will consist of a Chaplain to speak, rifle salute, the playing of Taps and flag folding and presentation to next of kin. Currently, we call volunteer Veterans groups for Military Honors requests. Typically these are retired Veterans with incredible service histories. Active duty personnel from your branch of service may also be available for this tribute. We will make all of the arrangements easily and efficiently.

Presidential Memorial Certificate


In honor of a deceased Veteran, we will request a Presidential Memorial Certificate for each Veteran family we serve. A Presidential Memorial Certificate is an engraved paper certificate, signed by the current President, to honor the memory of honorably discharged deceased Veterans. This program was initiated in 1962 by President John F. Kennedy and has been continued since. 

Flag Cases

Service Venues

This is an honorable way to pay tribute to a fallen Veteran. Flag cases are available in a variety of styles and finishes. Each can be personalized with a branch of service emblem and name plaque. We are honored to provide each Veteran family we serve with a flag case at no cost.

Replacement Medals

Replacement Medals

If you have your DD214 and have lost or misplaced medals, such as a purple heart, a bronze star or a theatre ribbon, we may be able to get a replacement for you. One of the functions of each individual military service department is to issue replacement medals. In general, the military services will work replacement medal requests for the veteran at no cost. 

Service Records

Service Records

If you have misplaced your DD214 or other military service record, we may be able to get a copy for you. Whether through a combination of Veteran Service Agencies and/or the National Personnel Records Center, we can usually find the information you are looking for.  


Receive FREE Information