January 16, 1959 ~ June 26, 2020
Born in: Rochester, New York
Resided in: Greece , New York
Greece: Friday, June 26, 2020 at age 61 went home to be with his parents, George and Marian Zernik. He is survived by his loving and devoted wife of 37 years, Nadine Zernik; sister, Sharon (Joseph) Coluccelli; niece, Sarah (Dan) Jensen; nephew, Joe (Katelyn) Coluccelli and their children, Joe, Ava and Henry; many dear friends.
Ernie delivered newspapers for Rochester General Hospital for 7 years and will be deeply missed by all who knew him.
Ernie’s visitation will be held Wednesday, July 1st 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM where his prayer service will follow at 11:00 AM at Vay-Schleich & Meeson, 1075 Long Pond Rd. (Face masks and social distancing required). Interment to follow in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the families wish is for you to do something you would not ordinarily do for yourself in honor of Ernie’s life. For more information and to sign his online guestbook, visit www.meesonfamily.com
VISITATION GUIDELINES DUE TO NYS MANDATES:
- ALL ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK AND HAVE HAND SANITIZER
- ALL ARE REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN AT LEAST 6 FEET OF SOCIAL DISTANCING
- ALL ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN AT INFO CENTER
- ALL ARE REQUIRED TO LIMIT THEIR TIME TO NO MORE THAN 15 MINUTES IN THE FUNERAL HOME
- A MAXIMUM OF 40 PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE FUNERAL HOME AT ONCE
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time for all.