August 11, 1934 ~ June 26, 2020
Born in: Rochester, New York
Resided in: Greece, New York
Greece: Friday, June 26, 2020 at age 85. Predeceased by her parents, Charles and Sadie Fox; husband, James Stein; brothers, James and Charles; sisters, Honey, Sis and Norine. Survived by her sons, Keith (Sandy) Stein and Doug Stein; grandchildren, Tiffany and Michelle, Andrew and Jennifer; great-grandchild, Mason; many dear friends and relatives. She enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren and will be deeply missed.
Beverly’s visitation will be held Monday, June 29th 4-7 PM at Vay-Schleich and Meeson 1075 Long Pond Road. (Face Masks required). Her Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, June 30th at 9:00 AM St. Charles Borromeo Church, Greece (Face Masks required and max. capacity is 60 people). Entombment, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Lung Association in her memory. For more information and to sign her online guestbook, visit www.meesonfamily.com
VISITATION / FUNERAL GUIDELINES DUE TO NYS MANDATES:
- ALL ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK AND HAVE HAND SANITIZER IN FUNERAL HOME AND CHURCH
- ALL ARE REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN AT LEAST 6 FEET OF SOCIAL DISTANCING IN FUNERAL HOME AND CHURCH
- ALL ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN AT INFO CENTER
- ALL ARE REQUIRED TO LIMIT THEIR TIME TO NO MORE THAN 15 MINUTES IN THE FUNERAL HOME
- A MAXIMUM OF 40 PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE FUNERAL HOME AT ONCE
- A MAXIMUM OF 60 PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CHURCH
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time for all.
The family greatly appreciates donations made to these charities in Beverly J. Stein 's name.